When it comes to advanced cloud accounting for small business, it is essential to utilise the right software to deliver valuable results. That is why we combine cloud accounting benefits of chartered accountants from Ascott Blake with the most in-demand software in the UK market — Xero. This tool is perfect for managing the finances of small businesses and startups. It boasts an easy and understandable interface and provides a seamless and convenient accounting process at the same time. Moreover, Xero cloud accounting is fast and robust, ensuring the minimised downtime.
At Ascott Blake, we aim to simplify our clients' lives when using our cloud-based accounting services, and so we get our customers onto Xero where appropriate. Using Xero cloud accounting solutions, we can assist your business and give real-world advice, helping you run and control your finances more effectively and consequently enhance your business prospects.
Xero’s features include:
- Invoicing – Create and send invoices, then get paid online;
- Bank Feeds – Import your bank statements straight into the system;
- VAT Returns – Xero will complete your returns which you can file directly through the system;
- Budgets and Reporting – A wide variety of reports to see how your business is performing at any time;
- Bank Reconciliation – Match payments against invoices and automatically code regular transactions;
- Multi-currency – Invoice in multiple currencies with live exchange rates;
- Free software updates every 3-6 weeks.