Company Secretarial Services
Every Private Limited Company has a number of annual filing obligations, and the Registrar of Companies is increasingly severe with those who fail to comply with filing requirements.
- Preparation and filing of all statutory forms, including annual returns, minutes of AGM and EGM’s and Resolutions
- Appointment and resignation of directors and secretaries
- Maintaining of statutory books, including Register of Members, Officers, Directors Interests, Minutes and Debentures
- Producing company profiles when required
- Change of accounting reference date documentation
We can provide a registered office service for companies in England and Ireland. Every UK company must have a registered office in the country in which it’s registered, as all communications and notices from Companies House and HMRC will be sent to our address, and our registered office facility includes forwarding any official mail received from Companies House and the Inland Revenue.